5 double bed cabins for up to 10 guests
Included in price:
Accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, fuel for 4 hours cruising per day, 3 crew members, sojourn tax, 8 hours of air conditioning per day, bed linen and towels, beach towels, WiFi, snorkeling equipment, fishing equipment, kayak, paddle board, cleaning of cabins every day.
Not included in price:
Food, drinks and beverages, entrances to the National Parks, port/anchors fees, private marina fees, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each additional hour is charged 60 Eur), more than 8 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour 25 Eur), one way to/from Dubrovnik 900 EUR in cash on board (in case of empty-leg), water ski and donut usage, tips for the crew.
Obligatory extra costs:
• Food, to be paid with second payment or in cash on board (prefered)
• Drinks – paid in cash on spot
• Port fees / anchorages (estimated at 1.000 EUR for the week) – paid in cash on spot
1. FOOD OPTIONS
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 450 EUR per person per week (420 EUR per person if paid in cash) - MANDATORY
- Extra dinner: 40 EUR per dinner per person
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food options and must be taken at the yacht bar
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children till 3 years: free of charge
- children from 3 -10 years: 50% discount
- children from 10 - 12 years: 30% discount
2. DRINKS/BEVERAGES OPTIONS:
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consumption
- All-inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 230 Eur per person per week (200 EUR if paid in cash).
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic beverages: 120 Eur per person per week (100 EUR if paid in cash).
- If all-inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wine, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - cork fee: 600 Eur per week.
3. PORTS/ANCHORS - to be paid in cash on the boat
Port and marina fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in port or marina each day, the gulet can also be anchored.
Optional extra costs:
• National Park entrance fees
• Fuel for sailing over 4h/day (70 Eur/h)
• AC generator running over 8h/day (25 Eur/h)
• Water ski & donut – 70 EUR/h
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h
Born in 1986, Šime has been in yacht and hospitality business from young age. His family owns second-largest wooden ship in Croatia called Konobe and are one of the best when it comes to maintenance of wooden yachts in Croatia. Apart from yacht and ship business, Lisica family has stroong background in hospitality industry since they own and operate several cafes and restaurant. Since Šime is wood craftsman, make sure Dona is very well maintained and being taken care of.
As a captain, Šime is always putting priority on safety and making guests feel like home. His flexibility to plan route and ability to listen and understand clients' wishes resulted in excellent feedbacks on yacht charters. He has big love for animals - has 2 dogs, cockatoo Bepo and several dozens of chickens. He is father of four.
Start date: Oct 01, 2023, End date: Oct 06, 2023 - Booked: Split, Croatia to Split, Croatia