W. Med -Naples/Sicily, W. Med -Riviera/Cors/Sard.
W. Med -Naples/Sicily
4 double cabins - 2 triple with pullman bed
2024 PRICE LIST
MAY €12.500 + VAT 22% + Expenses
JUNE €15,000 + VAT 22% + Expenses
JULY € 16.875 + VAT 22% + Expenses
AUGUST €18.750 + VAT 22% + Expenses
SEPTEMBER €16.875 + VAT 22% + Expenses
OCTOBER €15,000 + VAT 22% + Expenses
Embarking Saturday at 18.00
Disembarking: Saturday at 09.00
Enquire for other departure dates.
•Boat rental for max 12 passengers
•Liability insurance policy
•Generator fuel consumption
•Dinghy outboard fuel consumption
•Bed linen and towels
•Daily cleaning of cabins and bathroom
• A/C: 4 hours a day
Rates do not include:
• VAT 22%
• Tourist tax
• Beverages (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks) according to the on-board bar price list
• Half board /Full Board
• Fuel consumption (40 L/h) according to bunkering cost
• Use of the A/C system for more than 4 hours a day (cost of 10 litres/h in fuel). Night use allowed only if moored at the marina.
• Anything not specified under "rates include"
• Security deposit (in case of damages caused by the guests €1,500, refunded if no damage occurs, upon disembarkation.
• Double cabin for single use supplement 50% of the weekly cost
• Half board €300 per person
• Dinner on board on request € 60 per pax
• Shore excursions to be agreed based on period and availability
• Midweek change of bed/bath linen € 20 per pax
• During the week there is always at least one stop and overnight stay in the port for technical/logistic issues.
Altinlar may offer cabin charter cruise upon request with a minimum of 3 cabins reserved.
Payment methods and conditions:
50% deposit upon booking and 50% balance 30 days before departure date.
Tourist tax to be paid in cash upon boarding.
GIUSEPPE (PEPPE) MUZIO - Captain
Peppe's adventure begins very early in his life. As soon as he could he started with yacht transfer and regattas.
He has worked as a skipper since 2000.
In 2007 confirming how his great passion, the sea, could really become a career he bought Altinlar.
His passion for the sea is comparable only to that of gastronomy.
Peppe's loves cooking, this passion has began in his family, cooking together with his mother and grandmother the typical, tasty mediterranean recipes.
Later he has attended cooking lessons and courses, and he worked in restaurants.
Peppe is a friendly and professional Captain, always trying to let you feel like at home.
You will love his Grandma's dishes and his warm welcoming.
Italian mother-tongue, he speaks basic english.
COSIMO D'AMICO - Steward-Deckhand
Cosimo is a very expert and dynamic deckhand who loves the sea life.
He is a professional fisherman during the winter time, while works as part of the crew on board of Altinlar during the summer time.
He joined the maritime industry at the age of 19 in 2013.
Very active, Cosimo is extremely guest-oriented and will take care of the service on board both as deckhand and steward.
Italian mother tongue.
PASQUALE VITALE - Deckhand