Bahamas, USA - New England, USA - Florida East Coast, USA - South East, USA - North East
Bahamas, USA - Florida East Coast, USA - South East
LADY B is a classic American-built Motoryacht that’s been well cared for and highly modernized. This 85’ Pacific Mariner, a series from the Westport shipyard, offers an exceptional arrangement that’s been uniquely modified by her current owner. Upon boarding LADY B you’ll be welcomed by her spacious aft deck that connects the main salon by way of large sliding glass doors. The salon’s newly remodeled interior presents a comfortable modern styling with sophistication and guest comfort in mind. The large surrounding windows pull in lots of natural light and visibility to illuminate the salon and formal dining areas. Beyond the main salon living space is the formal dining area with a glass paneled storage cabinet forward for crystal, china, and silverware. On the starboard side of the salon is a bar with full amenities and a companionway midship to the primary suite. The primary suite is impeccably suited for an essential experience via a private entryway disconnecting from the rest of the vessel. Equipped with a private coffee bar & mini frig, his & her separate closets, and an ensuite master bath including a jacuzzi tub and large stall shower, this full beam midship primary suite is everything needed and more. Steps up from the main salon join LADY B’s renovated galley featuring an open concept layout, a large center island with barstool seating, and upgraded state-of-the-art appliances. Inside this area of the main deck are the day head, pilothouse helm station, port/starboard doors to the exterior, and stairway arriving at the guest stateroom hallway. To the starboard side of the helm station, a stairway leading to the (3) guest staterooms is where the VIP queen, starboard queen, and port twin cabins are located each with a private ensuite head. Above deck, the vast flybridge is complete with all the finest comforts to ideally entertain any party. LADY B’s flybridge space is strategically outfitted with everything needed for complete enjoyment from above. The brand new jacuzzi, ample seating & alfresco dining space, ElectriChef flameless grill, extended deck space, and newly upgraded sound system make this flybridge a perfect space in and out of the sun.
• Redesigned galley w/center island
• New upgraded jacuzzi on flybridge
• HAVAC replaced including air handlers
• New TVs throughout vessel
• (28) Bottle wine storage added
• Upgraded sun pad with added head/backrest
• Stereo system upgraded and integrated throughout the vessel
• New marble surfaces throughout
• Scottsman ice makers
• Double ovens
• New island configuration in galley w/upgraded appliances
• Commercial dishwasher
• All new LED lights
• New soft goods throughout the vessel
• Full beam 5’ swim platform extension added w/hydraulic lift
• Starlink maritime hi-speed connectivity
• All new furnishings & décor done in white, grey, and navy (blue) tones
• All new mattresses, bedding, towels, accessories, etc
• All new headliners, wall coverings, & surfaces
• All new finishes in each head
• Local overnight and South Florida day charters are accepted.
• FULL-DAY LOCAL CHARTER RATE: $7,500 + FL state tax & crew gratuity, fuel surcharge may apply on charters cruising outside the Fort Lauderdale region. If guests would like to cruise anywhere outside of Fort Lauderdale, please discuss the desired destinations at the time of inquiry for an accurate charter price. *A price increase may be included on day charters that are during special boating events and holidays.*
TERM CHARTERS APA & FEES:
• Bahamas: weekly rate plus 35% APA, 10% Bahamas VAT, in addition to the 4% Bahamian Tax, and repositioning fees when applicable.
• Florida: weekly rate plus 35% APA, local state tax, and repositioning fees when applicable.
• CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS CHARTERS: 10-night minimum OR 1-week ending on Dec 27th to accommodate a New Year's charter plus 15%
• REPOSITIONING FEE: All parties agree that the Charterer shall pay to reposition the yacht for a charter when applicable. This delivery fee will be calculated by gallons burned and valued at the current fuel price prior to the charter. This charge will be due with the final charter payment. Should the yacht secure another charter within the timeframe of a booking, out of the same port, the amount will be split between the charters and a credit will be added to the Charterers APA account.
All charterers will be held responsible for any damage to the vessel or excess cleaning measures deemed necessary after the charter. For example, red wine/liquid stains, burn holes, excessive dirtiness, and any/all destruction to vessels equipment requiring professional cleaning and/or replacement.