Eser 1 Gulet with is fully air conditioned spacious 1 Master, 1 Double and 1 Twin bed cabins with private showers and toilets, Dining table andseating group in salon, Front deck sitting area and sunbathing mattresses, Aft deck sitting area and dining table, Separate cabin for crew.
LCD TV in the salon and in each master cabin, Sound system in the Salon and Deck, Wifi Internet (Turkish waters), Service boat&engine, Washing machine, Dishwasher, Ice machine, Coffee machine, Deep freezer, Canoe, Paddleboard, Backgammon & Playing cards.
Eser 1 Gulet with is 3 cabins, air conditioned 1 Master, 1 Double and 1 Twin bed cabins with private showers and toilets
May- October: 6.300 € weekly + 18 % VAT
June- September: 8.400 € weekly + 18 % VAT
July- August : 10.500 € weekly + 18 % VAT
1. Embarkation is on Saturdays at 15:00 & disembarkation is Saturday at 09:30
2. A/C system is in service from 4 to 6 hrs daily in yachts
3. All our yachts have 3rd parties financial responsibility insurance ( travel insurance is recommended)
4. The yachts passenger capacities are limited by the registration documents of the yachts (Children are included)
INCLUDED IN RENTAL PRICE
1. Yacht rental fee and fuel for max.4 hrs cruising a day
2. Beds, Sheet & Towels, Cleaning and Daily usage of water (shower & wc)
3. Use of equipment on board (Canoe, Paddleboard, Backgammon, playing card)
4. Port taxes in public ports in Turkish waters ( private marinas are excluded/upon guests request)
5. Crew service
NOT INCLUDED IN RENTAL PRICE
1. 18% Local VAT tax
2. Food and Beverages ( for guests & crew )
3. Fuel for water sports that use the outboard dinghy on board
4. Watersports (Jetski, Waterski, Ringo & Banana) may be optional and charged extra in some yachts
5. Airport transfers
6. Optional land tours, entrance fees for historical places
7. All port taxes , harbour fees, agency charges and VAT or other taxes may occur in the future for Greek islands itineraries (for Turkish & Greek ports)
8. Personal laundry, communication costs, harbour and marina fees, recent taxes may occur in the future and related charges in Greek waters.
9. Crew gratuities (5%-10%of the total charter fee is considered the industry average)
FOOD & BEVERAGES
1. Upon your choice of food and drinks, shopping can be arranged and made ready on the yacht before the departure by us. In this case billing can be made upon your arrival before the departure or you can make your own shopping and our crew will cook and serve in both cases.
2. During the rental period, the crew and the charterer either will share the food and drinks or the crew food expenses will be covered by the charterer.
3. Basic cleaning materials will have to be included into the shopping list for the yacht.
Or our guests choose one of our set full board menu options given below.
There will not be any extra crew food or other shopping charges as our guests choose one of the full board set menu options.
STANDARD MENU (per person/per day)
1-4 pax 50 € / 5-8 pax 45 € / 9-20 pax 40 € (drinks and 18 % VAT are excluded)
LUXURY MENU (per person/per day)
1-4 pax 70 € / 5-8 pax 60 € / 9-20 pax 55 € (drinks and 18 % VAT are excluded)
FERHAN PEHLIVAN DECKHAND, TURKEY, 1980