The MY 44 is a first rate, stylish, luxury Yacht featuring matchless spaces for a 44 feet motor yacht.
Built to Daniel Andrieu hull plans and designed by Pierangelo Andreani, the famous Italian architect specializing in the luxury market, she boasts stylish lines and unique living spaces offering an incredible amount of light.
This new power catamaran has comfortable relaxation and reception spaces worthy of a second home. Savor memorable moments with family and friends on her enormous flybridge, designed with a sunbathing lounge, a galley and a real terrace or pool overlooking the sea. You will adore her saloon, a large open area with a terrace, spacious lounge and galley opening directly onto the cockpit, where you can enjoy outdoor activities all day long.
SLEEPS 6 GUESTS:
1 Master Owner's Cabin with ensuite
2 Double Cabins with ensuite
1 Twin Cabin for Crew
WEEKLY SKIPPERED CHARTERS
- Extra Season (before 22/04 and after 21/10): 7.300,00 € per week
- Low Season (22/04--20/05): 10.600,00 € per week
- Middle Season (20/05--17/06 & 16/09--21/10): 12.650,00 € per week
- High Season (17/06--29/07 & 26/08--16/09): 15.100,00 € per week
- Peak High (29/07--26/08): 17.600,00 € per week
* Above weekly prices are GROSS including 12% VAT (Subject to Change from the Government without prior notice)
* Obligatory Extras : Captain Skipper 200,00 € per Day + End Cleaning 350,00 € upon Embarkation per hand [Non-Commissionable]
* Optional Extra : Hostess/Cook 200,00 € per Day (breakfast, lunch, dinner) | Weekly: 1.400,00 €
Hostess 190,00 € per Day (breakfast, lunch) | Weekly: 1.330,00 €
[Non-Commissionable] per hand upon embarkation
* Non-refundable Insurance: for skippered charters 350,00 € per booking + refundable 600,00 € per booking
The Hostess or Hostess/Cook are responsible of cleaning the common areas of the yacht (not the cabin accommodations).
Should change of sheets be required, we need to be informed in advance.
Extra linen: 10,00 € per person upon embarkation per hand.
* 35% APA to be added to all Weekly Charters Above (35% of Charter Hire). The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees outside Greek waters, or private marinas.
* APA is prepaid by the client to the Yacht representative at the start of the charter, preferably cash on board (facilitates reimbursement to client, if any). Your yacht will be fully fueled and provisioned (if you have filled the provision list prior to charter) when you step on board. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash or per credit card before final disembarkation. Of course, any remaining credit balance at the end of your charter will be reimbursed to you or your clientele in full. Should the refund be done via bank transfer any bank charges will be deducted from the APA amount.
* Tips are not included in the charter hire. Left to client's discretion : Usually 10 to 15 % on charter hire.
Captain Profile to follow soon
Start date: Jun 03, 2023, End date: Jun 09, 2023 - Booked: Mykonos, Greece* to Mykonos, Greece*
Start date: Jun 10, 2023, End date: Jun 16, 2023 - Unavailable: Mykonos, Greece* to Ios Island