One Net is an 86’C Hatteras, she has a sporting exterior and a luxury yacht interior finish. She is able to accommodate eight guests in four well appointed staterooms with in suite bathrooms .
There is a large, comfortable Salon, plenty of outside seating for reading and sunning and a enclosed Fly Bridge with 360 views.
One Net is a purpose built sport fishing machine, with a huge cockpit and plus-sized fighting chair. The highly experienced crew will put you on the fish! There is also a complete dive center, for the snorkel and SCUBA enthusiast.
One Net is a luxury yacht, with rich wood finished interior and marble baths, and a experienced crew and chef, ready to help make your stay completely care free. The owner’s traditional ‘welcome aboard’ champagne sets the tone for being pampered and having fun!
One Net is an ocean-going yacht, with powerful MTU engines and over two thousand nautical miles range, making it easy to change your destination in comfort and style.
For those not wishing to lose contact with the world, ONE NET now boasts Starlink Satelite internet
One Net has the flexibility to offer something for everyone.
Each charter is specifically tailored according to the groups likes and varies from inshore Bay activities to offshore fishing.
Golfito/Golfo Dulce options :
• Calm Bay/Bajo Mancito: This idyllic bay it only half hour outside of the marina area, would be the first stop after leaving the marina, from here we are in calm water perfect for a afternoon kayak and sundowners. At night there is always the possibility of bioluminescence.
• Gallardo Point: This point is ideal for a morning dive or advanced snorkeling with two sunken sailboats nearby for exploration or fishing for roosterfish.
• Dolphin Quest Jungle Lodge: After a morning dive we move to Dolphin Quest Jungle Lodge for a hike to a waterfall, farm to table culinary experience, afternoon massages, inshore fishing or soccer game and we end the night with a beach bonfire.
• Adela Point: This point is ideal for beginner snorkeling and scuba diving.
• Mogos Islands: Still reputed to have buried treasure, this setting is perfect for island picnic, snorkeling and diving near by or go and explore the mangroves via kayak.
• Puerto Jimenez: This lovely little town is the spring board for a vast array of activities such as zip lining ,waterfall rappelling, quad bike rentals, horse back riding and souvenir shopping.
• Matapalo: Perfect right handed waves for surfing. Different breaks offer an option for all levels. There is also good fishing and diving nearby.
• Pavones: Perfect left handed waves for surfing, the second longest left in the world, truly world class. Option to get off board to explore town.
• Whale Watching (Seasonal): The humpback whales enter the Golfo Dulce to breed and raise their young during the months of July-November.
• World-class big game fishing for a vast array of sportfish including: Mahi Mahi, Yellow Fin Tuna, Sailfish, Marlin, Wahoo.
• Dolphin experiences, using the sub wings to swim and glide among hundreds of dolphin, this is a life altering experience.
• Experience deep sea anchoring on the parachute, catch fresh calamari at night or simply watch the nightly dolphin hunt from the floating mattress.
• Diving/ snorkeling at Cano island or travel 250nm offshore to the amazing Cocos Islands
• Deep Sea Spearfishing option: Please contact for more details regarding experience level and gear requirements.
Two of the Queen berth guest suites can convert to twin berths.
<b><font color="red">NOTE - Rates are plus running expenses</font></b> Plus 35% APA
Christmas / New Years weeks:
Up to 8 guests - US$53,900 plus expenses.
Captain Vlad Boshoff is originally from South Africa, but now makes his home in Panama, or wherever m/y One Net is stationed. He is full of life as highlighted in many of his reviews received from previous charters.
“Vlad is without exception the most guest focused skipper we have been with. The days were full of fun, relaxation, and service that was a five-star treatment from the time we boarded until we departed”.
With tens of thousands of miles of ocean crossing he has the experience and attitude to make sure any guest on One Net is treated well, and just as importantly, that the safety and operation of the yacht is handled at the highest level. Not to mention the amount of fish that he is able to find!
Chef Jahza, born and raised in the Golfo Dulce, Costa Rica, started his culinary journey at a very young age at his family’s jungle lodge. Here he got to be part of the growing, harvesting and preparing of fresh ingredients from the gardens and oceans around their vast property.
While attending college at the university of Florida, Jahza managed the prestigious Cacciatore foods catering company for 4 years , upon moving back to Costa Rica, Jahza took the position of head chef at Dolphin Quest Jungle lodge. Here he is able to combine his passions of spearfishing, fishing and harvesting of fresh organic ingredients to create nourishing and delicious foods. With a specialty in fresh seafood, farm to yacht meals ,tropical cuisines and Thai fusions, Jahza gets his inspiration from the local produce in season or freshly caught sea food. He is also experienced in cooking Vegan, kosher and ketogenic diets.
Apart from being head chef at Dolphin Quest, Jahza also hosts free diving retreats, guided surf trips to Pavones and Matapalo (both some of the best waves globally), jungle hikes, scuba diving trips and dolphin/whale watching tours.
Chef Jahza is a well rounded and versatile team member to the One Net team.
Spanning a impressive career that started at the age of fifteen, Ricardo has fished many waters across the globe as a commercial fisherman, however in 2002 His true calling became apparent and Ricardo found himself working on his first sport fisher. Ricardo has been fishing the waters of Costa Rica , Panamá and Mexico and US west coast ever since.
With his warm personality and his plethora of game fishing experience , you will feel right at home on the yacht and in the fighting chair.
Stewardess also available on request.
Start date: Jan 26, 2024, End date: Jan 30, 2024 - Booked: Costa Rica* to Costa Rica*