Fuel Consumption (ltr./hr.): 500
Motor Yacht - ADMIRAL 164
The very best to cruise Greece on a luxury yacht
- Length: 49.90 metres (163' 9")
- Beam: 9.19 metres (30' 2")
- Draft: 2.80 metres (9' 2")
- Number of crew: 11
- Built: 2008
- Builder: Ortona Navi
- Naval architect: Ortona Navi
- Flag: Greek
- Hull construction: Steel
- Hull configuration: Displacement
- Air conditioning, Deck Jacuzzi, Gym/exercise equipment, Stabilisers at anchor, Stabilisers underway, WiFi connection on board
- Engines: 2 x CAT 3512 B - 1174 KW
- Cruising speed: 12.5
- Fuel consumption: 500 Litres/Hr
- Number of cabins: 6
- Cabin configuration: 4 Double, 2 Twin, 2 Convertible
- Bed configuration: 1 King, 3 Queen, 4 Single, 2 Convertible
- Number of guests: 12
They bought a yacht and turned it into a 'Dream'. No money spared to bring this yacht up to top, top standards. The photos published are of the yacht prior to her refit. The upgrades include painting the exterior, restructuring the sundeck to offer more sun lounging areas and to allow more flexibility. Enlarging the jacuzzi. New railings, new windshield, new furniture.
The inside furniture and soft furnishings are all new. The inside dining room is now on the main deck thus offering a huge sun lounge on the upper deck. Tableware all new and of the highest
Alpha Yachting Greece offer yacht charter in Greece, crewed yacht charters, mega motor yacht rental, sailing holidays & Greek island cruises in Greece
The current currency exchange rate is 1 Euro for 1,1955 Dollars.
The prices shown above have been calculated with this exchange rate and might differ from the original prices.
The accurate price is the price shown in the original currency as stated in each entry.