Included to the Yacht Charter Price:
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising fuel
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
Not Included to the Yacht Charter Price:
• All kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Airtport / Hotel services
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Land group transfers
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
Crew gratuity is both customary and discretionary. 10% - 15% of the base charter fee is usually the norm; however it is totally left to your discretion. Gratuity is not mandatory.
It is usually given to the captain at the end of the charter and then divided equally among the crew members. However you may wish to distribute the gratuity personally to each crew member instead of handing it over to the captain.