GLORIOUS II is a 36m luxurious motor sailor that can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 ensuite cabins including 1 owner's suite, 1 VIP cabin, 1 double cabin and a very spacious twin cabin. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere. A tastefully decorated deck level salon blends well with the aft dining area to provide an airy ambiance. In addition to offering all the luxuries of a modern yacht, GLORIOUS II will also pleasantly surprise sailing enthusiasts with her great sailing performance. Forward deck and flybridge sections provide plenty of suntanning space with bimini shade that can be enjoyed by all the guests at the same time. Modern features such as air-conditioning in all indoor areas, satellite TV and movie box in all cabins and salon, high reception wifi throughout, and an abundance of water sports options ensures that guests will never be short of activities to enjoy.
-1 forward Owner’s Suite with queen size bed, bathroom, A/C , Safety box
-1 port VIP cabin with queen size bed, bathroom, A/C, Safety box
-1 double cabin, bathroom, A/C, Safety box
-1 twin cabin, bathroom, A/C, Safety box
DAILY CHARTER RATES 2022
April / May / October / November € 4,000.-
June / September € 5,000.-
July / August € 5,500.-
Home Port: Rhodes Embarkation Time: 15:00PM Disembarkation Time: 10:00AM
Very Early Booking Discount: 10% (valid for all bookings confirmed before 31 January 2022)
Early Booking Discount: 5% (valid for all bookings confirmed 4 months before embarkation)
Long-Period Booking Discount: 5% (valid for all bookings of 14 days or longer)
*Total combined discounts may not exceed 10%
Charter Rate Includes
Unlimited Wifi in Greek waters
Charter Rate Excludes
All expenses other than Wifi
Crew gratuities (5%-15% of total charter fee is considered the industry average)
FOOD & BEVERAGE EXPENSES can be covered in the following ways;
FULL BOARD OPTION
€ 85.- / day / adult
€ 65.- / day / child aged 5 to 12
Covers all meals, snacks throughout the day and unlimited soft drinks. Alcoholic beverage expenses are extra on a cost basis.
HALF BOARD OPTION
€ 70.- / day / adult
€ 55.-/ day / child aged 5 to 12 Covers breakfast, one more meal, snacks throughout the day and unlimited soft drinks. Alcoholic beverage expenses are extra on a cost basis.
EXPENSES ONLY OPTION
All food, soft drinks and alcoholic beverage expenses are covered by the guests on a cost basis.
*Infants under the age of 5 are not charged any full or half board fees
GLORIOUS II VAT and Formality Fees (Based on April 2022 regulations & application)
- 12% Greek VAT must be added for all charters starting and ending in Greece, regardless of whether or not the yacht exits Greek waters during the charter.
- 9% Greek VAT must be applied if either the embarkation or disembarkation takes place outside of Greece
- 0% Greek VAT will be applicable if both embarkation and disembarkation take place outside of Greece but the yacht enters Greek waters during the charter
- The yacht may start a charter in Turkey, then exit straight away to Greek waters, and then return to Turkey at any point in time to finish the charter in Turkey. In this case there will be no Turkish VAT applied and there will also be no Greek VAT applied.
- GLORIOUS II fees include domestic formality fees, which are formality fees that are required for Greece only itineraries
- For itineraries that cover both Greece and Turkey, the guests are likely to pay approximately; 300 Euros for exiting Greece, 300 euros for entering Turkey, 1000 euros as Turkish waters usage fee, 300 euros for exiting Turkey and 300 euros for re-entering Greece.