CUSTOM ALLOY 170
Fuel Consumption (ltr./hr.): -
CUSTOM ALLOY 170
July/Aug. Euro 26.700/day
EQUIPMENT Type: Performance cruising sloop Length: 51.70 meters (169'7'') Beam: 10.20 meters(33'5'') Draft: 4.90 meters (16') Number of crew: 9 Built: 2006 Builder: Alloy Yachts International (New Zealand) Flag: Cayman Islands Naval Architect: Dubois Naval Architects, UK Interior Designer: Redman Whiteley Dixon Design Engines: 1 X 1200 HP Caterpillar 3412E Generators: 2 x 25 kW Kφhler Cruising speed: 12 knots Maximum speed: 14 knots Fuel consumption: 135 litres/hour Range: 5,000 nm @ 12 knots Guests sleeping: 12 Guests cruising: 12 Fuel tank: 38,464 litres (10,160 US Gallons) Fresh water tank: 10,740 litres (2,927 US Gallons) Internet: 3G card and wifi throughout
ACCOMMODATION WATER SPORTS
Each room has been luxuriously styled and generously proportioned for the comfort of guests. All suites feature portholes, electric blinds, individual climate control, mood lighting and music systems.
• full beam of the yacht • king size bed on the centreline • ensuite with bath and shower
GUEST STATEROOM 1 & 2
• queen size bed • side settee that can be converted to an additional small single bed • en-suite bathroom
GUEST STATEROOM 3 & 4
• twin single berths • additional Pullman berth • en-suite bathroom
• iPad for all guests with a huge movie library • Professional karaoke system with a huge set of musical and instrumental songs • Luxury beauty products by Ex Voto Paris TENDERS: • Main tender Castoldi 21’ Jet, Yanmar engine • Crew tender Castoldi 14’ Jet Yanmar engine • Inflatable tender 4.3m + 50HP Yamaha outboard
• (2) Laser dinghies • (2) Kayaks • (1) Jet ski Yamaha super jet 700 (2010) • (2) paddleboards (fun and easy way to discover the costs and bays) TOYS: • (2) Seabobs (the latest model) • (3) water ski • (3) wakeboards • (2) moutain bikes • kites & kite-boards • doughnut tube • snorkeling gear for all the guests • fishing gear • scuba gear (licence required) • several beach toys GYM • Gym equipment by Ciclotte. Ride on Design! It's the trendiest gym equipment on the market www.ciclotte.com • Yoga equipment (balls & mats)
Alpha Yachting Greece offer yacht charter in Greece, crewed catamaran charters, mega motor yacht rental, sailing holidays & Greek island cruises in Athens Greece
The current currency exchange rate is 1 Euro for 1,1955 Dollars.
The prices shown above have been calculated with this exchange rate and might differ from the original prices.
The accurate price is the price shown in the original currency as stated in each entry.