* Extra Season: 9.660 Euros from 21 September - 31 October
* Low Season: 10.710 Euros from 15 April - 15 June & 01 - 20 September
* High Season: 11.900 Euros from 16 June - 31 August
* Above prices are NET of 24% VAT (Subject to change without prior notice from the Government)
* 35% APA to be added to all Weekly Charters Above (35% of Charter Hire net of VAT). The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees outside Greek waters, or private marinas.
* APA is prepaid by the client to the Yacht representative prior to the start of the charter. The yacht will be fully fueled and provisioned when the clients step on board. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Of course, any remaining credit balance at the end of the charter will be reimbursed to the client in full. Should the refund be done via bank transfer any bank charges will be deducted from the APA amount.
DAILY CHARTERS (10 + 2 crew or 11 + 1 crew):
* Extra Season: Starting from 2.150 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - September 21-October 31
* Low Season: Starting from 2.300 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
* High Season: Starting from 2.550 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - June 16-August 31
* Daily Charters include: Snacks (seasonal fruit platter, a variety of sandwiches, chips, nuts, dips) & beverages (water, soft drinks, beer & 1 bottle of premium Greek white wine per 4 guests on board)
* Not included in Daily Charter Pricing: Fuel depending on selected itinerary