Sirocco Motoryacht with is fully air conditioned spacious 1 Master cabin with private shower and toilet, 1 Double and 1 Twin bed cabin with common use shower and toilet, seating group and a dining table in salon. Aft deck outdoor dining table, Flybridge seating group and dining table.Foredeck sunbathing matresses,Seperate cabin for crew.
IP Tv in salon, Tv in master cabin, Wi-fi internet, Deep freezer, Icemaker, Bluetooth speaker system, watermaker, Canoe, Paddleboard, Service boat & outboard, Backgammon and playing card, basic fishing tackles
Sirocco Motoryacht is with airconditioned 1 Master cabin with private shower and toilet, 1 double and 1 twin cabin with common use shower and toilet
May: 1.000 € per day + 18 % VAT + Fuel
June: 1.350 € per day + 18 % VAT + Fuel
July-August: 1.700 € per day + 18 % VAT + Fuel
September: 1.500 € per day + 18 % VAT + Fuel
October: 1.200 € per day + 18 % VAT + Fuel
1. Embarkation at 15:00 & disembarkation at 09:30
2. A/C system is in service from 8 hrs daily in yachts
3. All our yachts have 3rd parties financial responsibility insurance ( travel insurance is recommended)
4. The yachts' passenger capacities are limited by the registration documents of the yachts (Children are included)
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE
1. Beds, Sheet & Towels, Cleaning and Daily usage of water (shower & wc)
2. Use of equipment on board (flippers, snorkels, & fishing tackles, canoes, paddle boards etc.)
3. Port taxes in public ports in Turkish waters ( private marinas are excluded/upon guests' request)
4. Crew service
NOT INCLUDED IN RENTAL PRICE
2. 18% Local VAT tax
3. Food and Beverages ( for guests & crew )
4. Fuel for water sports that use the outboard dinghy on board
5. Watersports (Jetski, Waterski, Ringo & Banana) may be optional and charged extra in some yachts
6. Airport transfers
7. Optional land tours, entrance fees for historical places
8. All port taxes, harbour fees, agency charges, and VAT or other taxes may occur in the future for Greek islands itineraries (for Turkish & Greek ports)
9. Personal laundry, communication costs, harbour and marina fees, recent taxes that may occur in the future, and related charges in Greek waters.
10. Crew gratuities (5%-10%of the total charter fee is considered the industry average)
FOOD & BEVERAGES
1. Upon your choice of food and drinks, shopping can be arranged and made ready on the yacht before the departure by us. In this case, billing can be made upon your arrival before the departure or you can make your own shopping and our crew will cook and serve in both cases.
2. During the rental period, the crew and the charterer either will share the food and drinks, or the crew's food expenses will be covered by the charterer.
3. Basic cleaning materials will have to be included in the shopping list for the yacht.
Or our guests choose one of our set full board menu options given below.
There will not be any extra crew food or other shopping charges as our guests choose one of the full board set menu options.
STANDARD MENU (per person/per day)
1-4 pax 60 € / 5-8 pax 55 € / 9-20 pax 50 € (drinks and 18 % VAT are excluded)
LUXURY MENU (per person/per day)
1-4 pax 85 € / 5-8 pax 75 € / 9-20 pax 65 € (drinks and 18 % VAT are excluded)
****You can contact us for different menu alternatives.
MUSTAFA BIRSEN TURKEY 1997 DECKHAND