Indian Ocean and SE Asia
Accommodation is provided for up to 22 guests in 11 twin cabins. Two are on the upper deck; four on the main deck and five on the lower deck. All have private ensuites.
RATES for private charter/exclusive use:
• 8D7N full-board accommodation with 3 meals for every full day onboard.
• Free drinking water, coffee, tea and other hot beverages.
• Two-way transfers strictly between hotel to Malakal Port only.
• Up to 3 to 4 guided dives a day.
• 12-L diving tanks, weights and weight belts
• Free Nitrox filled diving tanks.
• International flights.
• Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
• 15-l tank rentals and other dive gear rentals.
• Internet connection - can be purchased onboard.
• Diving insurance - can be purchased onboard.
• Marine Park Fees and Taxes.
• Fuel surcharges
• Crew gratuities (5-15%)
• Marine Park Fees - $ 250 per person (to be paid on board in cash)
• Fuel surcharge $160 per person (subject to change, to be paid in cash onboard)
From a young age Captain Meidy Mardesa knew that traveling was a big passion of his. Originated from Indonesia, he has been a master onboard different type of traditional Phinisi boats and steel yachts. Do not be fooled by his serious mood… Captain Meidy has a good sense of humour!
Cruise Directors, Gabriel & Maria
Both from Argentina, Maria and Gabriel built most of their career in the diving and hospitality industry in South America, Red Sea and the Maldives. Avid divers, dive instructors passionate about the ocean and its conservation, Gabriel and Maria will bring you to discover the beautiful waters of Palau and the Rock Islands. They will make sure that you make the most of your trip, both underwater and on board our yacht.
Chief Engineer, Andi
Always busy but always smiling! Andi is originated from Indonesia and spent more than 12 years working on traditional Phinisi boats as a Chief Engineer before leaving for Italy where he has been trained to work on superyachts. After some years spent in the Caribbeans, we are proud to have him onboard M/Y Black Pearl.
Hailing from Manado in Sulawesi, Indonesia, Chef Irwan is an avid foodie with a passion for fresh ingredients, herbs and spices. He expresses his culinary creativity on board with his love of international flavours and simple dishes for all tastes and any dietary requests
She is a sunshine! Melisa will always be around to make sure that our guests do not miss anything. Born and raised in Manado, Indonesia, she knew that traveling was a big passion of her. After several years spent cruising the vast Indonesian archipelago, we are proud to have Melisa part of our crew in Palau.
Barman & Steward, Wayan
Colourful cocktails and mocktails will make your sunsets even more enjoyable… Wayan is from Bali, Indonesia. A stickler for quality and technique, he expresses his creativity on board with his love of freshness and refreshing drinks.
Hailing from Bangladesh, Rasel has been onboard M/Y Black Pearl since almost her launch. When not busy filling the tanks, you will certainly find Rasel taking care of the deck area.