SLEEPS 6 GUESTS:
1 Master, 1 VIP & 1 Twin, all w/ en-suite WC
2 Twin crew
* Extra Season: 20.795 Euros from September 21-October 31
* Low Season: 20.795 Euros from April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
* High Season: 23.100 from June 16-August 31
* Above prices are NET of 24% VAT. The VAT is determined by applicable tax legislation and may be subject to change without prior notice or responsibility on the Broker, the Stakeholder or the Owner. Should any changes in applicable tax legislation take place after the issuance of a charter agreement resulting in changes in total amount(s) due then the difference will be credited or debited accordingly to the Charterer. The Charterer acknowledges that local taxes can change and accepts liability for payment of any increase in taxes legislated by the Government of the country in which he is chartering, including at any time after the contract has been fully executed and prior to disembarkation.
* 35-40% APA to be added to all Weekly Charters Above (35-40% of Charter Hire net of VAT). The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees outside Greek waters, or private marinas.
* APA is prepaid by the client to the Yacht representative prior to the start of the charter. The yacht will be fully fueled and provisioned when the clients step on board. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Of course, any remaining credit balance at the end of the charter will be reimbursed to the client in full. Should the refund be done via bank transfer any bank charges will be deducted from the APA amount.
Extra Season: Starting from 3.890 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - September 21-October 31
Low Season: Starting from 3.890 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - April 15-June 15 & September 1-September 20
High Season: Starting from 4.340 Euros (24% VAT INCLUDED) - June 16-August 31
* Daily Charters include: Snacks (seasonal fruit platter, a variety of sandwiches, chips, nuts, dips) & beverages (water, soft drinks, beer & 1 bottle of premium Greek white wine per 4 guests on board)
* Not included in Daily Charter Pricing: Fuel depending on selected itinerary
Captain Panos is of Greek nationality and speaks Greek and English fluently. He obtained his captain’s license in 2008 and has been on the same yacht for the past 10 years. He has a degree in Business Administration from The American College of Greece - Deree. He is an experienced instructor for water skiing and wakeboarding and in his free time, he loves to engage in extreme water sports – water skiing, wakeboarding and wake surfing.
Hostess & Deckhand vary.
Start date: May 05, 2023, End date: May 05, 2023 - Booked: Greece - Santorini to Greece - Mykonos
Start date: May 23, 2023, End date: May 26, 2023 - Booked: Mykonos, Greece to Santorini, Greece
Start date: Jun 10, 2023, End date: Jun 13, 2023 - Booked: Mykonos, Greece* to Santorini, Greece
Start date: Aug 01, 2023, End date: Aug 01, 2023 - Booked: Mykonos, Greece* to Santorini, Greece*