GOLDEN CUSTOM 236
Информация о яхтах
Потребление топлива (ltr./hr.): 1200
Цена за день:
Первоначальная цена в Euro
She is a major project, built with high standards and quality, aimed to meet the owner’s more personal wishes and the demands of the international high end charterers. Famous Italian interior designers created the pure and elegant lines of the exterior and the harmonious, sinuous interior design. Despite of the softness of her lines, it turns out to be a sporting boat, agile and attractive with significant design solutions and accurate study of details.
The large exterior decks offer stunning, uninterrupted sea views, thanks to the low bulwarks and to the absence of volumes that are interposed between the outer and inner space. The Sun Deck provides a full range of facilities for outdoor relaxation including a generously sized spa pool, surrounded by comfortable sun beds, full-width settee forward, shaded dining area for sixteen guests, full bar with BBQ. The Bridge Deck offers Helipad for touch and go for helicopter sizes like the MD 500E (6 guests). On the Main Deck, the aft outdoor lounge area features a comfortable settees’ arrangement which makes it the perfect meeting point for guests to enjoy a magnificent view, in broad daylight or at sunset.
Amidships at main deck is the fully equipped Gym accessible from the main lobby. At the aft part of the lower deck there is a large Beach House with spa, steam room, massage room, bar and large settees. The vast swimming platform is more than four meters long, equipped with umbrellas and sunbeds. At the lower deck, a large garage can hold the Limo tender, two RIB tenders, a ski nautique boat, and a huge array of water toys.
The sleeping accommodation is designed for up to nineteen guests, in nine cabins, featuring large closets and separate bathrooms, lined with precious marble and equipped with luxurious fittings and accessories. The yacht can carry legally twelve guests for charter. A requirement to be met was the owner’s personal wish to accommodate his VIP guests to comparable cabins as the Owner’s one. Therefore O’PARI3 was designed to offer three Master Cabins: one forward, on Main Deck, with private balcony, a second cabin forward, on Upper Deck and a third one on the Bridge Deck with a private deck aft. The two VIP cabins are comfortably appointed on main deck and the three Twin Cabins are located on main and upper decks. The ninth cabin that can be used by the guests or by the guests’ staff is situated at the lower deck. An imposing central staircase with large lobbies connects all decks from Lower to the Bridge deck.
The lower deck is dedicated at separated crew quarters including crew accommodation, galley and service. The crew gym, a large laundry and various storage areas are located at the tank top deck. It can accommodate up to twenty four crew members in twelve Crew Cabins plus the Captain’s Cabin located on Bridge deck.
The warm, light colored interior of the yacht matches the superlative quality of her exterior, reflecting elegance and good taste. O’PARI 3 is provided with an ultramodern Audio-Video centralized system of films, video and music, accessible from all zones of the yacht. Dual controls’ automation system of audio-video equipment, lights, curtains and air conditioning is offered through wall-mounted fixed one and iPad, while personal iPhone or iPad of guests can be connected to the audio-video system. New generation, high-definition TVs are featured in the salons and all cabins. Furniture, lamps and accessories are all chosen among the best brand names in design.
Summarizing, this boat has the following features:
• Accommodation for up to nineteen guests (twelve for cruising during charter), in nine cabins, each with large wardrobe and separate bathrooms.
• Three master cabins: One forward at Main Deck, full-with with balcony; the second is located forward at the Upper Deck with panoramic views forward and direct access to the exterior; and the third is at the aft bridge deck with stunning views towards the stern and private exterior deck.
• Two VIP cabins on main deck.
• Three Twin Cabins on main and upper decks.
• Guest/Staff cabin at the Lower deck with access from both crew area and the guest stairway- It may be used either by guests’ staff or by the guests. .
• Two large salons, on main and upper deck, with large sliding doors that connect the salons directly to the aft outdoor deck areas uniting the interior spaces with the exterior.
• Three dining areas: one internal at main deck and two external at the aft upper deck and at the sun deck, under a large "dome" with hidden lights dimmed to create special atmosphere and protected from the wind.
• Enormous sun deck featuring a spa pool with surrounding large sunbeds, full bar with BBQ, dining for sixteen guests, built in sofas and magnificent views.
• Gym amidships at the main deck, near the main salon with access from the lobby of the central staircase.
• Large Beach House, directly accessible from the main salon house, facing the swimming platform, with spa, steam room, massage room, bar and large settees.
• Huge swimming platform, full-with, 4,5meters long, provided with transformer granting comfortable and easy access to the water, umbrellas and sunbeds.
• Tender garage with 1 Limo Tender, 1 Nautique ski boat, 2 RIB tenders, two wave runners and water toys
• Helipad for touch-and-go.
• Completely separated quarters for guests and crew.
• Ultramodern Audio-Video with central server for film, video and music remote controlled and accessible from all zones of the yacht.
• Home automation system with dual controls: Fixed-on-wall & iPad for audio-video, lights, curtains and air conditioning. Possibility for every guest to connect their iPhone or iPad to the audio-video system.
Alpha Yachting Greece offer yacht charter in Greece, crewed yacht charters, mega motor yacht rental, sailing holidays & Greek island cruises in Greece
Адрес эл.почты: email@example.com
The current currency exchange rate is 1 Euro for 1,144 Dollars.
The prices shown above have been calculated with this exchange rate and might differ from the original prices.
The accurate price is the price shown in the original currency as stated in each entry.