Información sobre el Yate
Consumo de Combustible (ltr./hr.): 300-500
Año de Construcción: 2013
Tarifa al día:
Descripción del Yate
The master suite is amidships, stretches the full beam of the vessel, and is flooded with natural light through four tall hullside windows. There's a large walk-in closet with enough hanger space for both the owner and his partner – but we predict the partner will take over the whole closet nevertheless.
Her 20' 8" (6.30 m) beam makes the 85 MY's master suite big enough to dance in, almost. The centerline berth is positioned fore and aft as it should be, and shares the space with a vanity/desk to port and a small dinette to starboard, seating two and handy for taking early-morning coffee or a late-night snack.
The adjoining master head has a stall shower. His and hers sinks are carved from marble.
A VIP guest stateroom and head are forward, with port and starboard twin-berthed cabins and heads just aft. The VIP guest stateroom is almost as large as the master -- its walk-in closet is a little smaller, and its ensuite head has only one sink.
The starboard and port guest cabins, with twin berths, can be converted to a second VIP cabin with a walkaround double berth.
Crew's quarters are all the way aft, with a double stateroom for the captain, upper-and-lower single berths for the crew, a head with shower, basic galley and dinette.
- Tender inflatable boat: WILLIAMS Turbo Jet 445 (6 PAX)
- Jet-Ski: SEADOO GTI Limited 155 4stroke
- Electrohydraulic TRAC digital stabilizing actuators provide stabilization at rest (Zero Speed Stabilizers) and cruising
- Sinking swimming platform for easy access to the sea
- Excellent cruising performance and great autonomy in fuel.
- Low fuel consumption: 74 lts/hr @ 10kn, 300 lts/hr @ 14kn, 400 lts/hr @ 18kn.
- Large and fast inflatable tender boat: WILLIAMS Turbo Jet 445 (6 pax)
- 2 x SEA BOBs
- Jet Ski SEADOO GTI Limited 155
- Superb Crew of 4
- Full set of sea toys including inflatable banana, inflatable tube, skis, mono-ski, flippers, fishing gear
The current currency exchange rate is 1 Euro for 1,064 Dollars.
The prices shown above have been calculated with this exchange rate and might differ from the original prices.
The accurate price is the price shown in the original currency as stated in each entry.